This cat is so freaking cute. I could just follow him around all day. I do follow him around all day. He hates it. "But that's what you get," I say, "for being so soft and adorable."
P.S. Check out Elvis and Albert's female counterparts, Helen and Sadie over at Pitter Pats Of Baby Cats. Thanks anon!
I would follow him around too! And pick him up and hug him and and and... I think he'd roll his eyes at me too and look at you begging to be rid of me :)
I love posts like this one - where I can look at an adorable cat and read about how dearly loved he is. It makes the rest of the world easier to take. Very sweet. Thanks.
6 comments:
And what is Bert's response? Or does he just roll his eyes in a sort of "Mom!" way?
I would follow him around too! And pick him up and hug him and and and... I think he'd roll his eyes at me too and look at you begging to be rid of me :)
Those two girls over at pitter pats are just perfectly matched to be the sisters of your two! :)
I love posts like this one - where I can look at an adorable cat and read about how dearly loved he is. It makes the rest of the world easier to take. Very sweet. Thanks.
Cutest boys ever - my 4 girl kitties have crushes on them!
What Duckie said.
Post a Comment