Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"I tawt I taw a ..."


Shhh!! Be vewwy vewwy quiet. Luwking behind that cushion is a bad ol' puddy tat.

5 comments:

Gannon Weeks said...

Aaaaaw! What a cute little lurker! Correction - BIG lurker. These kitties are growing so big! Cori insists they won't end up more than 10 lbs, but I see some bigger 13-15 lb boy cats in her future...

Anonymous said...

Cori, I have to say that when I can tear myself away from admiring your little demon childs, I admire the airy and open feel of your home. Love the window expanse.

Hyacinth said...

Excellent! That look can only mean trouble in three...two...one! Does he only lurk or has he mastered the art of stalking as well?

My Bino favorite activity is lurking, stalking and pouncing (generally on his poor brother)...which is why it sounds like thundering herds of elephants roam our house :)

Lori said...

Cori,
your profile says that you "couldn't be happier" - well I am so happy you found these guys because they look like they "couldn't be happier" too. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Love these boys and visit your blog often just to take in their sweetness! That look in "the lurker's" eyes is just what I was trying to describe to someone recently about our 1 yr old, Tiger Lily. She has this look especially when she is tired. She is the stalker/pouncer in our house and her 11 yr old bro/sis don't appreciate feeling like gazelle!

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails