Cuddle-puff, smooshy bear, dumplecakes, You're my sweetie-pie.Albert W. M. L. Knight, you are such a punkin.
Distinctive Characteristics: Wide-set alien eyes, smudge of pink on nose, pouty mouth, compact little body, midget tail, cleanest ears ever(thank you Elvis), 4 rows of black whisker dots and a high, squeaky meow, actually it's more of a mew. Oh, and more than all the turkey, tuna and earlobes in the whole wide world, Albert loves, loves, loves his big brother, Elvis.
4 comments:
You make THE cutest posts about your little boys!
Oh Albert, you sweetheart...you and your brother are just the cutest ever, with your big floofy ears and your fluffy chests and your gorgeous faces.
Cori, your pictures are just awesome and your kitties are the sweetest tabby boys ever!
These are great too!
Albert you are a lovely boy!
I love your atripes in that first pic
Spoken like a TRUE kittymommy, every word of it. I recognize a kindred spirit when I hear one. And I know whereof you speak, too - my Lilliane is a brown tabby baby girlie. Her sweet expression always says "Who, ME? Naughty???"
Post a Comment