Lucky boy! That's a fine looking mouse, there. And Elvis looks so beautiful on his luxury bed. Thanks for these. They show how expressive his sweet face is!
Pretty good mouser Elvis! I just wanted to let you know that II introduced you and Albert to the M-Cats Club for Monday! Welcome! Come on by and have some lunch on the club! Hi 5 paw, Mr. Tigger
I love how his butt is up in the air in the one picture because he's getting ready to take off. We call it "helicopter butt" in our house -- when the girls wind it up before they pounce on something!
7 comments:
Awww Elvis you love! YOu look great at keeping mousies away from mummy!!
Oh my! What a mighty hunter! Good job Elvis :)
Lucky boy! That's a fine looking mouse, there. And Elvis looks so beautiful on his luxury bed. Thanks for these. They show how expressive his sweet face is!
Oooh, he's turned into such a big boy hunter!
Barbara B.
Pretty good mouser Elvis! I just wanted to let you know that II introduced you and Albert to the M-Cats Club for Monday! Welcome! Come on by and have some lunch on the club!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger
I love how his butt is up in the air in the one picture because he's getting ready to take off. We call it "helicopter butt" in our house -- when the girls wind it up before they pounce on something!
Patti in KY
That's just too cute!
I love the expressions while he's stalking his prey.
Post a Comment