Boys Will Be Boys
wowie! good luck with that! I was scratched from fingertips to elbow just for putting the harness on Alice - we will not be trying that again
Oh my gosh! Good luck with the walk! I'm still getting 9 and Chani used to their harnesses :)
by the way, I love the action shot. Nicely done ;)
we sooooooo need pictures.
Can't wait! So much for them to sniff and inspect and chase!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wowie! good luck with that! I was scratched from fingertips to elbow just for putting the harness on Alice - we will not be trying that again
Oh my gosh! Good luck with the walk! I'm still getting 9 and Chani used to their harnesses :)
by the way, I love the action shot. Nicely done ;)
we sooooooo need pictures.
Can't wait! So much for them to sniff and inspect and chase!
Post a Comment