Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oooh.You Two Are So Busted!

Every day when I come home I find various pictures and magnets scattered on the ground. Obviously the cats are climbing on top of the refrigerator and, in their haste to get down when they hear me, knocking things off into a big ol' mess. To make matters worse, they know they are not allowed up there as we have had many discussions where I tell them loudly to GET DOWN RIGHT NOW! Being the sneaky cat mom that I am, I decided I needed photographic evidence. Yesterday morning I snuck into the kitchen before the alarm went off and what did I find? Two very naughty kittens sleeping on top of the fridge. Trying not to giggle, I got the camera ready and in my sternest "Mom Voice" said, "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" PAN-DA-MONIUM. With the most side wrenching fit of the LOL's I watched as they scrambled in every which way to get down. Needless to say, my pictures have not moved an inch since. Don't mess with Mom, kitto's.
Please enjoy the photographic fruits of my labor. Happy Friday!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, too funny!!! Two furry cat butts fleeing! Have you tried putting empty soda cans with 5 pennies in each at the edges for the wonderful fridge top? Once knocked over, it scares the beasts away. Put do know 2 things - Maine Coons LOVE to climb and fridges put out wonderful warmth.

You made my Friday!

Hyacinth said...

Oh Cori, that was so funny! I could just imagine the two little troublemakers napping peacefully on top of the "forbidden area" and the next thing they hear is the "Mom Voice" :) They must have spent all day wondering "How on earth did she figure this one out???"

Too funny :)

Anonymous said...

You (and they) are funny!

They DO know better!!!! I'll catch Noodle on the counter (or the kitchen table), and all I have to do is give her THE LOOK. She jumps down and runs away -- all the while meowing and telling me off!

TGIF!

Max and Pooh said...

That's awesome! and the picture is perfect!

Marlene said...

Perfectly awesome picture! Part of me can't wait until 9 and Chani are able to get into a lot more trouble high up off the ground :)

Gannon Weeks said...

HAHAHHHAHAHA!! Oh my god, I'm at my desk and can't stop laughing...

Lori said...

hee hee - cute story and cool picture.

keep us posted on how long til they get up there again - my bet is that they WILL

G said...

The problem here Cori is that one will serve as a lookout while the other climbs. They will take turns. In fact, they are plotting as I type this...

kelley said...

Boys will be boys...at least they are getting good exercise jumping up there...the photo is too wonderful...

AnnF said...

Heeeheeeheeeheeeheee!

Why, yes, I am mean and heartless, why do you ask?

dale-harriet said...

Ah, but sometimes their personalities really come out. Evangeline (blackkitty) NEVER gets up on the counters. Lilliane, on the other hand, does - but I'm sure she spends HOURS in front of the bathroom mirror practicing her "I'm SO CUTE" look, her "ME? Misbehave?" look, and her "Is that a new rule?" look. (She has her Da fooled, but not me.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails