Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's...Frankenkitty!!!

Mom: Elvis, what are you doing? Why are you standing like that?
Elvis in spooky voice: This-sss issn't Elvisss. It'ssss FRANKENKITTY! Give meee all of your foo-ood and I willl not hurrt youuuu.
Mom: I'm not giving you anything. And stop talking like that. You're creeping me out.
Elvis: But Mom, I'm not Elvis, I'm FRANKEN...
Mom: Cut it out, buster. Go bother your brother.

Elvis in spooky voice:Al-berrttt, this is not your brother. This is FRANKENKITTY! Give me all of yourr FOO-OOD!


Albert: Mom, he's doing it again.

9 comments:

Hyacinth said...

Great Frankenkitty photos :) How could you stand your ground and not give in to the demands for food? I would recommend sleeping with one eye open tonight in case Frankenkitty returns :)

s said...

:) thanks for the giggle this morning :)

what was he really doing?

sourpuss said...

You and your kitties are so much fun!

Nini said...

Hahaha... you're hilarious! :D

Marlene said...

Love the standing pictures. Elvis, er... Frankenkitty is very impressive. This morning, Chani did her best impression of a meerkat and then stood up completely on her hind legs. Of course, it was in the bathroom, on the closed toilet seat that she did this... so, of course no camera... sigh

And my word for verification: "uperreti" Very appropriate, I believe :)

Ducky said...

hahahaha! I'm so glad Frankenkitty lives with you, because I would surely be frightened into complete submission.

AnnF said...

Aren't you supposed to give some warning before showing such terrifying images? :-)

Barbara B. said...

Those pics are so funny. The looks on their faces are priceless.

Gannon Weeks said...

hahaha! So FUNNY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails