Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Weekend of Funny Faces






Their goofy expressions always make me laugh. I rarely catch them on camera so today must have been my lucky day. I hope your weekend was as relaxed as ours.
Post blog edit... I just zoomed in on the second picture and it is such a classic
na-ne-na-ne boo boo face. Hilarious.:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He´s just adorable! And a bit mischievous, I think.... :-)

Cranky Amy said...

1. Peanut butter on roof of mouth look

2.Ppppbbbbbttt!

3. "Hey buddy! Back off!!"

4. "Mmmmmm, tasty."

At least in my mind that's what they are saying.

Marlene said...

I love the funny faces. 9 always seems to have the same guilty/worried expression on his face. He's so serious! Chani, she's a bit more mysterious. She tries for the wide-eyed innocenct look, but there's something lurking behind. I can just see it.

Hyacinth said...

That third pictures is just too funny :) Silly boys :)

kleinwort said...

:-P to you, too, darlin'! Adorable!

Cat with a Garden said...

Funny faces are the best! We love to do them too...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

AnnF said...

Everybody's got to have a hobby.

And better making faces than, say, destroying things, waking you up at the wrong times, or sitting on just the thing you need to use, right?

Oh.

Well, at least they're still cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails