Friday, February 12, 2010

In Rememberance: R.I.P. Glitter Ball


Goodbye Glitter Ball. You suffered so. Your many bouts with the sharp end of a claw and partial drownings in the water bowl left you broken and covered in slime. May the "other side" be filled with good little kittens who actually APPRECIATE their toys.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Requiem in Pace indeed, little Glitter Ball

snicker snicker

And can I just say I'm amazed at how long you lasted!

Anonymous said...

Hey Albert or Elvis (I can never tell 'em apart) looks really cute in the first phot! Is it a kitten photo?
And please accept my heartfelt sympathies for the glitter ball. When is the service?

AnnF said...

There is, sad to say, no Glitterball Liberation Independent Battalion (GLIB) to speak for these innocent toys.

Sam said...

Hey, maiming, drowning, slobbering and batting the Glitter Baal is appreciation! If the boys did not appreciate the toy, it would be gathering dust under your stove.
Get them another one, PRONTO!

Anonymous said...

Hahah, priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails