1) It's 5:30 in the morning and in their unrelenting quest for food somehow know the exact place to step in order to squish their sleeping owner's bladder. Annoying.
2) Look but don't touch. Cats invented this I'm sure. Why else would they force themselves into your lap, book, computer keyboard, etc. and then run away as soon as you try to pet them. Mystifying.
These are just a few of the things that I ponder on a daily basis. I'm not the only one, right?
6 comments:
First - bladder pouncing is the most effective way to waken silly hoomans. Other than hacking a hairball. YOU should set your alarm earlier to make sure the boys have their fud. Second - look and admire is what you should do. Pay homage before touching. As for the ceiling watching - they are keeping the aliens out of your home. My Maine Coons know the aliens are in the wall behind the tv unit. And they like 5:10am for breakfast. Petting is ONLY after eating. But that's why we love them.
Q used to purr and headbutt me (forehead to forehead... tickly whiskers)between 4:30 am and 5 something when I would get up to feed him.
And 9 stares up at the ceiling when he is in the tower. I think he's communing with Q or Kioki, getting advice on how to be naughty but cute at the same time.
And I think your boys are playing hard to get in order to keep you interested ;)
Acrobatic puking is personally one of my most hated feline feats...
Right. You've gotta wonder . . .
Cori--Have you seen the adorable Huggins twin girls at Sue's? They look so much like Albert & Elvis. I wonder if they are related? Anybody know the parents of all of these gorgeous babies?
Andrea in Calif
OMG. I have totally seen Sadie and Helen. They are soooooooooo adorable. Can you imagine if I had 4 look alike tabbies. I'd NEVER be able to tell them apart. LOL
Post a Comment