Monday, November 1, 2010

This one is doing just fine!


Elvis, originally uploaded by CoriK..
Elvis finished his last round of steroids this morning. We have an appointment at the end of the week to see if he will need more or if we are in the clear. Something tells me we are good to go. His energy is at 120% and he and his brother are playing together instead of fighting. If you look at his right(our our left) paw, you can see where the hair is finally starting to grow back from his blood transfusion. It's ALMOST like he was never ill in the first place.
Right now I'd like to put a little gratitude out into the Universe...Thank You for our continued health, happiness and everything else we are blessed with on a daily basis.

10 comments:

ilovecake said...

I love the pics of him...he always looks so bored with the world. :)

Kea said...

This is wonderful news! Paws crossed for his check at the end of the week!

Katnip Lounge said...

Big happy purrs for Elvis! It sounds like he's back to his norty self, and then some.
Give him a GIANT smoochie from me!
MomKat Trish

Anju said...

I'm glad to hear he's back to his old self.

Marlene said...

Happy dance happy dance! Big hugs, kisses and purrs from all of us!

Funny how my verification word is "disimp" hehe

Patti said...

I love your boys. I just want to kiss his face. So happy for all of you!

Barbara B. said...

I'm so glad Elvis is doing well. Hope he continues to feel great.

Anonymous said...

Happy news! May his health continue to improve.

I recently saw a kitten pic of Albert on IBKC. I knew before I read the caption that it was one of your spectacularly handsome boys.

Andrea in Calif

Josie said...

Hooray! Lots of purrs and finger/paw crossings!

s said...

Yaaay! Fingers crossed for a great checkup in a few days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails