Friday, December 10, 2010

Cat vs Internet

If you don't follow a blog called The Oatmeal...stop what you're doing and click over to their site. I can't read it at work anymore because I laugh so loudly people give me funny looks.


This is a small bit of the new comic Cat vs Internet(click on the picture to read in full. Please!) and I couldn't have put it better myself. That chubby grey cat fits Albert to a T.
Heh heh...now I know why a pair of night vision goggles were delivered to my front door. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

OHMYCOD!
"Do it yourself trebuchet"!!!!!!!

I added The Oatmeal to my reader RIGHT AWAY!

This made my day, and I too will have to read it at home.

Katnip Lounge said...

I'm back. I just nearly wet myself looking at the archives.
You never mentioned THAT danger---LOL.

C'mon Cori said...

I found it late in the game too and loved that I could sit for hours reading all of the comics!!

Angie B. said...

LOL! Thanks for the site recommend. It is now on my favs. :-)

Marlene said...

I love the Oatmeal! Thanks for this reminder. I forget to read it often.

G said...

Yep, the charts and the trebuchet had me howling. Nice find, Cori.

That person is a genius.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh we hadn't heard of this one, but we went over to check it out - it is so funny!! Our house is kind of like that, though I usually give in a lot sooner!

Anonymous said...

Christmas and new year greetings to Albert and Elvis....

Carolyn Johnson said...

Thanks for sharing the link! I just checked it out and I laugh my heart out!

Kittens Are Cute said...

Very funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails